Each show you enter will give you points towards our famous
End of the Season Awards! Generously donated by the above sponsors, the categories are:
1. High point Professional 2-phase - Best score from one horse at each show
2. High point Amateur 2-phase under 40 - Best score from one horse at each show
3. High point Amateur 2-phase over 40 - Best score from one horse at each show
4. High point 3-phase - Best score from one horse at each show
5. High point Trainer - Brings the most students and horses - one point for each student and each horse at each show
6. High point Professional in the USDF Dressage Only - Best score from each show
7. High point Non-Professional in the USDF Dressage only - Best score from each show
Directions: If you use a GPS, it will send you down a road called Hard Luck Lane... it's called that for a reason. DO NOT TAKE IT. Don't try. Don't do it because you think it won't be so bad. It is. You will get stuck. You will... I swear! Really.
And NEW for this year, if you manage to survive getting through the beginning of the road, there are gates blocking the exit.... so you'll have to turn around your horse trailer on a sketchy road, go all the way back, and go a different way! Don't say you weren't warned!
DO NOT CALL 603-465-9592. That's NH and they are sad that they can't be at a horse show! Let's not rub it in!
No refunds will will be issued for scratches done after closing date (2 days before show). If you intended to pay with a check, you are still expected to send payment for your scratched entries. Thank you for your understanding in this as we try our best to continue to provide an outstanding 2-phase series. IN THE EVENT WE NEED TO CANCEL OR POSTPONE A SHOW- THERE IS NO REFUND, BUT A FREE SCHOOLING PASS TO APPLE TREE FARM SOUTH WILL BE OFFERED.
Remember- New DRESSAGE TESTS for 2022!!! Check them out here!