- The show will be held at Scarlet Hill Farm, 245 Lowell Road, Groton, MA 01450
-NO refunds after closing date.
-All communication should be directed to Apltrefarm@aol.com or 603-465-9592
- This show fills very quickly. Limited to 130 entries. Mail complete entries early!
- Negative Coggins within 12 months required
- Competition will be run based on current USEA/USEF rules
- Please wear cross country gear for stadium as you will go straight
to cross country after stadium
- Medical armbands, vests and ASTM helmets are required for
all jumping phases. Bib pinnies required (available at www.bitofbritain)
- Cross country and stadium will not be timed. Please use safe appropriate speed on course.
- No braiding or coats required – neat attire please.
- The cross country and stadium will be open for walking starting 3 pm (farm will close at 7:00 pm) the night before the show.
- All trailers leaving Scarlet Hill must turn right. You can turn around in town if needed.
- Parking is very tight. Car-pooling in encouraged and appreciated!